Apr 28, 2018

The fellow who said Nigerian youths are lazy is not an employer of labour, has no business, he doesn’t relate with youth so I don’t blame him - Atiku






In a speech at Chatam House, London a few days ago, former vice president, Atiku Abubakar reacted to the 'Nigerian Youths Are Lazy' speech credited to President Buhari.

According to Atiku, 'I’m not surprised with the fellow who made that remark becos he’s not an employer of labour, has no business, no educational institution so he doesn’t relate with youth in schools so I don’t blame him'.

Video: The fellow who said Nigerian youths are lazy is not an employer of labour, has no business, he doesn?t relate with youth so I don?t blame him - Atiku

Q: What is your response to Buhari’s views Nigeria’s youth are lazy?
: I’m not surprised with the fellow who made that remark becos he’s not an employer of labour, has no business, no educational institution so he doesn’t relate with youth in schools so I don’t blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protest against face-mask in London

Hundreds of anti-mask activists have marched on London’s Hyde Park wearing plague doctor costumes to protest against compul...